Thursday, September 25, 2008

MEMORY

there was a guy in school:ABHISHEK HALDER:
the whole school knew that he had thing for me when we were in class 8.I used to at that age enjoy being the sought after,but naturally.However when he finally proposed in claa 9,I refused coz i thot he was a dunce.[:P]
so he in class 12 started telling me CREDIT CARD which is a code word for a slut.!!!!
and wats more important to note here was that he used to tell that to me,not directly but INDIREctly with his spineless followers who used to shout this wrd out while i was passing,or was in thier vicinity.
SHUCKS!!can u believe wat COWARDS they were???
GANGING up to tell a girl shes a slut,INDIRECTLY,nd NOT having the BALLS to face the reality.
n I"m a slut coz i refuse a dunce..........well i'd rather be aslut than to accept a dunce in my life!!
jeez wat a COWARD seriously..
u know wat everytime i felt i shud go nd tell d mother fucker something,or actually take up d matter with the teachers,something stopped me.
the same something which stops me from reacting when d level of dirt is too much to get my hands dirty.

1 comment:

Devesh said...

damn never knew this... u did well