Saturday, September 27, 2008

While I was in school, my frnds always thought I was very look conscious...I do not deny it.i think its very natural to be look oriented in your teens.altho being look conscious is always considered to be synonymous with the feeling that the person thinks she is very beautiful..On the contrary I think a person who doesn’t at all think she’s very pretty, but quite average and desires to look pretty, is conscious about it all the more.
And a desire to look pretty is there in everybody I suppose. It’s the amount of desire that matters that. We all want to look our best, or enhance our looks by wearing a certain kind of clothes or certain colors etc,that bring out the best in us.
I think as a person I’m very expressive, in whatever I think n stuff. So if I’m thinking after a bite of food that gosh is my lip gloss off or do I have any crumbs left sticking to my mouth, instead of thinking and wondering about it I would ask it aloud, and just get done with it. And since I’m expressive I think people misconstrue it as being look conscious, when in reality I think I’m just being normal, only more expressive, which is me
However I do admit that when I was younger I attached a lot more importance to it than I do now, as to whether my hair is in place, my lip gloss the right shade and all that. Now it’s become a lot more flexible I think and that’s because as we grow older, our priorities shift to more meaningful things in life

5 comments:

dipu said...

u r self centerd and always think about urself and wt ur friends
wd be thinking about u
grow up now.....
no one cares about ur lokks and physical apperance
its immaterail....
thr r lots to di in this world
think wts the aim of ur life
wt u sd do in ur life
HOPE I M TRYING TO PREACH U
JST AS I THOUGHT I SD WRITE ALL THIS STUFF FOR U SO I M WRITING
DONT GAGGG UPPPPP

Priyam Mukherjee said...

oh wat wud i have dun without ur preaching!!!!
[:0]
u nd ur philanthropic ideals are truly uplifting..........
seriously weithout ur comments ..all these days i was seeing darness around me..
but next time can u plzz refrain from reading my blog,nd do better stuff matching ur intellect..

plzz

dipu said...

again u wana hear wt u think is right ,u cant face ur negatives

Priyam Mukherjee said...

dipu dear..ur a STANGER OKK!!
this is MY blog,nd i DONT need pple to PREACH.
first get this CLEAR IN UR THICK HEAD..okk!!
d QUESTION is NOT about wether i CAN?CANNOT face d truth,its bout whr i WANT TO LISTEN TO WAT IU HAVE TO SAy.
i think i hv made it clear in my ABOUT ME dat i DETEST unsolicitated opinions.
so plzz refrain from doing so,
awrite?
plzz dont leave comments if ur a GENTLEMAN>
if u wanna shit gop litter else whr >MY BLOG ISNT MEANT FOR UR LITTERINGS

dipu said...

littering...... nice word