Friday, March 27, 2009

oh god it seems gloom is looming large.wherever i see,i look,all i find is gloom.the weather is sultry and everyday comes with the hope of a shower,the first rains and every night it disappoints.every news channel and the headlines in the newspaper talk only about the upcoming elections,and it reminds me of the impending gloom...the corruption,the dirtiness,the bitching,the chaos.every tv program is packed in with low I.Q stuff and every documentary documents the societ's evil tendencies and practices.every movie i have seen recently have been grim.

god is there any way out of this.this gloom is shutting out the light of happiness that i so badly hold around me.i have got to do something soon,before i lose my sanity.

i have to find a reason to laugh,an excitement to giggle,with my friends.i am in search of the next new thing thats piques my curiosity and has the tenacity to last a few months till the rains comes in,till the elections is over..all the puppet show ends and we smirk at the new government and the documentaries talk bout better,happier days,and the movies i c are light hearted but touch a chord nevertheless.

and i need the reason fast..real fast.
i have had enough of this darkness,partial or otherwise

1 comment:

jibak said...

The last week of march was really gloomy....I lost my grand mother on 28th March......your blog and its gloominess reminded me of her...