Monday, March 16, 2009

tennis


federer versus nadal!!!

gosh roger federer was my ideal man wen he first came to d court. he swept the tennis ball nd swept me off my feet too.here was a good player ,a promising talent nd quite a looker.

and then came nadal.sheer force..d quintessential underdog.i only noticed him wen he was challenging federor's top position.And then tat fantastic match happened.nd he earned that victory.

and i was left with mixed feelings.here was a 22 yr old dynamite player sweeping off all glories nd there was federor my favorite.

I'm still so confused.every time nadal wins d match after both of them playing equally hard,I don't know whether i should be happy for nadal's win or sad for roger's loss.albeit i enjoy the match but the result always confuses me.

:(
sigh

No comments: