Wednesday, September 2, 2009

flying high

Today I see myself in a spot-precisely where I did not want to be.[:(]---Was always afraid of being in and was vociferously protecting myself from it.And wham here I'm,right in the middle of it.

It's amazing how,what you thought would be the hardest thing to bear,the most troubling predicament to endure,the most difficult road to travel is not such a great impediment.

Its a marvel as to how what you thought would be the toughest pricking,is in effect just a slight prick and then what I had was the liberation from my greatest fear.This is the feeling of a caged soul being winged-soaring high in the clear blue skies,with the wind being the new friend,the sun being my new fling and my heart filled up with an emptiness,and me singing out with all my guts.

Its Indeed a heavenly feeling to be free from the chains you have created for yourself.

No comments: