Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Blues


I am feeling a bit down and the worst part of it all is I do not know the reason.It's bad enough that I'm feeling down,I usually am always necessarily high spirited,and then to add insult to injury I don't know why the damning reason has to evade me.
I feel like those sickly teenagers having violent mood swings due to some hormonal change shit.

I detest the fact that i gotta study now that my exams are a less than a month away.I detest the fact that i have been incapable of sticking to my schedule all this while.I abhor the fact that i cannot enjoy recreational activities without feeling guilty.and all of this sacrifice is amounting to virtually nothing coz it seems I'm whiling away my time wondering why im in a down mood and all such inane frivolous trivialities seem to occupy my mind leaving me no time to study,read,watch movies,talk or sleep.
I hate this .
and every time I make a promise to myself okk enough is enough ,let me stop the rubbish right now,i end up procrastinating.
i really dunno whats come over me.I hate myself now-hormones or otherwise I feel like a complete loser nd needless to say I'm hating and abhorring every minute of this.

P.S last week i was feeling good.i don't know now whether its the antithesis effect.it better be that.nd more importantly i better be out of this perpetual PMS mess.

No comments: