Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I have always maintained having a boyfriend in life is like carrying an extra baggage,notwithstanding the fact,that love is what makes the world go round.I was a bit taken aback the other day when an acquaintance told me that she now believes in the same principle,and that if she ever carries the baggage she wouldn't settle for anything less than Louis vuitton and that it was me who had enlightened her.

I was bewildered.I didn't know whether she was accusing me or complimenting me.I frankly have never quite propounded such an idea,at least not consciously.

I have always maintained that the guy in my life has to be intellectually stimulating,well read with a quick wit,presentable&smart with some creative pursuits-preferably writing and music.Cosmopolitan and with basic values.

This description comes very close to the likes of my father and Farhan Akhtar,both of whom are out of my reach-so I'm basically screwed,unless I wait for an eternity or revise the aforesaid list(that's even more difficult).

now this could be fiiting in the gucci variety or louis vuitton variety or chanel variety or even the local ones that are sold in the bustling streets of esplanade.I'm not going to categorise it-cos finally if I have the above criteria met,it will be the classic case of
"frankly my dear,i don't give a damn(how it is classified and named)".
:)

No comments: