Tuesday, May 19, 2009

spectacular splendour


I suddenly have this creative urge in me that's getting impatient for it's release.Much like the insect caught in the spider's web,which incessantly tries its best to free itself ,like full sprinter making a last ditch attempt to come first and bag the gold medal at the Olympic.[maybe the similes a bit too far stretched in terms of the actual urge,I'm feeling but you get the drift,right?:)]

Kolkata is currently going through sporadic bursts of heavenly weather when the skies are turning deeper hues of grey and ash,and there is a considerable nip in the temperatures,with cool gusty winds blowing and then the downpour completing the chain.I dont know if its really this that makes my heart flutter and connect with some inane level of creativity,but I do know is in these times when I come so close to nature at it's best and the vivid imageries asociated with the nature at it's pristine self,it really feels like I'm on top of this world.And yet I feel like I'm such a tiny speck amidst this grandeour and eloquence.I'm bewildered at this conflicting feeling-a feeling of lightness coupled with the realization that I'm virtually a nobody in this vast wonderful creation.and yet it is the same GOD who created me.I"m reminded of a line from one of the songs by the band queen-it's a kind of magic!!

and i truly think that it's a kind of magic that the same god has created the magnificient nature and me and given me the astuteness and acute vision to observe and enjoy the bliss of the nature,and also realize that I'm but a tiny speck in this enormous creation.gosh what a humbling feeling it is.

1 comment: