Saturday, August 8, 2009

Complicated


I'm watching this flick "he's just Not that into you"..
It's a nice movie..funny and a little bit insightful too.
I still haven't quite finished it..but I had to write what came into my mind ..
which is.... it suddenly struck me its been a while I was in the dating scene although its been ages I have been single..really ages..But I really haven't been in the dating world so to speak.
Its scary..by the looks of it..guy meets you,you seem to have a nice time,he drops hints..then calls /doesn't call what could it mean...really mind boggling stuff.
I'm scared I don't wanna date..But I will have to eventually date when I wanna settle down or I do meet someone interesting enough to spur me to come out of my reluctance.

It sure is a risky proposition..but I'm guessing it will be a good experience too.
Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian..life would be a lot simpler..
Understanding men is very very complicated..and I think it's the stupid heart that gets in the way and not to mention the ego that escalates the problem manifold..

So either my pride or my heart has to stop feeling things or I rather be a lesbian..
sounds complicated?
hah!! tell me about it..

No comments: