Friday, August 7, 2009

I have lost 6 kgs.
I have a very low haemoglobin count.
My blood pressure is abysmally low.
I feel lethargic and mentally exhausted even though I'm doing nothing.
The sky is perpetually overcast and its incessantly raining..there is dampness ,gloom and melancholy all over.
I had gone for a haircut to liven up my mood and the hairdresser chopped quite a lot of my tresses cos I was having split ends..
My hair is all fizzy and soggy due to the monsoons.
Added to that I have ONE central thought in my head which keeps droning like a overworked engine,even worse cos it has no tendency to stop anytime soon.It just keeps nagging at the back of my mind,like a child unattended to by the mom,except in this case giving attention to it is yielding opposite results.
To get rid of the thought there lies just one solution..to stop thinking but the thought just wont budge.No matter how much I try to think other things,divert my mind to other stuff,a voice keeps popping up and repeating.
The thought is one of a kind..its not a worry,it has no clear ball path..its just a nagging voice that tells just one thing and it starts with "but".

So in effect I have soggy chopped hair,I'm lethargic and I'm mentally exhausted trying to turn a deaf ear to the nagging..the sky is overcast and there is a damp melancholy oozing all over.And I look my worst cos I have lost 6 kgs.

Can it get any worse?

No comments: