Sunday, August 2, 2009

Phew!!

Life is indeed a strange brew!! or rather Life is a really like box of chocolates!!


It is really very difficult to enjoy something and Not want it to last forever..
That's when it hits you that future is not in your hands..that's when you realize you are NOT in control..

Sometimes I wish I was in control..sometimes I wish its good in a way that I can't be in control-it takes away a Big responsibility off my shoulder..

I wish I could make up my mind..
I'm afraid to WANT something too badly lest I have a change of mind..

I'm also afraid to want something coz I'm not too sure if it's really good for me..
I"m also afraid to want things cos I'm afraid that I won't get them and I will be dejected!!

phew!!

I wish I had the blue print of the BIG PICTURE..
but would life be good if it were not a game? I wonder..

All i can ever do is wonder and hope that I don't make mistakes and even if I do I hope they don't become too BIG ..

I wish my thinking stopped...It sometimes is a big headache..coz all I do is go round and round the mulberry bush and in the process I don't get to enjoy what is happening..

phew!!

P.S It's a gloomy day..but I don't feel too gloomy...maybe it's cos I had a good sleep..dammit I will not think why...I don't feel gloomy..that's it..

I have to really start enjoying the journey rather than keep harping on the destination...phew!! heavy stuff there :D

No comments: