Thursday, August 13, 2009

Music

My life's stringed through many a song,
Which articulate the palette of emotions,
Moments of joy,splendor and speechlessness.
Moments of longing,agony and despair.

A drive down the lonesome highway,
With just the blue skies and lush green trees,
On either sides,
And the i Pod playing a track.

The long heavy sigh in my heart,
And the moisture in my closed eyes,
Force upon me the realization,
of what I lack.

The dream to love,the dream of holding hands,
The dream of a passionate embrace,
Kissing in the rain with a song in my mind,
With my heart thumping hard.

Many a times when words have failed,
Songs have been my only friend.
There have been times when I couldn't express,
Even with gestures I do best,
That's when I have hoped for the lyrics to do the rest.

Music brings in the moment,when nothing else matters,
Neither the pain of losing,nor the passion of want.
I know that music will be my life long friend,In my journey along.
'Tis What I hum even in the bustling crowd.
it is one of the very few things that can never go wrong

No comments: