Thursday, June 18, 2009

Few Bizarre things I noticed

1. I still have the ink mark on my finger, the one that was put on my finger the day I had gone to vote. It’s been over a month now. And it’s not showing any signs of going away any time soon.

2. I don’t like to cut my nails, not because I want them long. I don’t like long nails or putting nail polish, but I don’t like cutting them either. The worst part is my nails seem to grow in like every 3 days. They like tormenting me and making me do things I don’t want to do.

3. I like long hair. But my hair doesn’t seem to grow beyond one point. Yet when I go to my hair dresser, she’s always scolding me that I’m long over due for a trim, and that I’m neglecting and spoiling my good hair.

4. Before every exam, some eventful thing of extreme importance happens in the world.

In my masters exam the serial blasts on the trains in Mumbai happened, before my CFA level 1 exam 26/11 happened. Before my level 2, Aila happened..



5. For the first time, I realized mountains are actually really huge. From the ground they look huge, that’s pretty okay, but this time when I was going to Kathmandu,we were above the clouds, and so were the Himalayas. Just as high as the flight, above the clouds. Boy! That’s huge..

2 comments:

Puloma C said...

Do what you will this life's a fiction,
And is often made up of contradiction : Blake

Unknown said...

gr8. lucid language & expressionist.