Tuesday, June 23, 2009

sombre

“When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just mount a bicycle and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the ride you are taking.”-Arthur Canon Doyle

My mind is in a turmoil.I know not what to do.Nothing seems right.I have so much to do and there is so little time.I'm feeling down,I'm feeling lonely..Nothing feels good..My health is suffering,I feel lethargic,yet I cannot rest,nor do I feel "upto it"

There is something seriously wrong.My spirits are low.I feel my confidence is down in the dumps.I don't even feel like doing anything-not even the things I like,yet I want to do them so much.

Is it my health or is it my mind?"the spin down the road" seems like a Herculean task right now,even metaphorically..

I wish I could shed tears to let the obscure burden be off,but they seem to have dried up..

I feel like I'm in a abyss- a pitch dark gloomy mess

No comments: