Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Head and heart;;Heart and head

You give me pain, but you bring me pleasure
Get out of my life
You bring me pain, but you give me pleasure
Don't know what I like
-Judas Priest

I loathe it when my head and my heart are divergent in it's views and opinion.I strongly believe in the fact that the head is above the heart.But I have tough time-a really hard time when I have to listen to my head and my heart is totally uninterested.I know I should follow my head,but the pain that my heart generates in having to align itself with my head is overwhelming.It leaves me dejected and discombobulated.

Presently I'm going through this phase when my heart refuses to listen to any kind of logic my head is providing with.I'm thus an emotionally high strung bitch who is all jittery and vexed-snapping at people who want to help me and who care for me.

I hate my heart at the moment.It's making me give importance to unwanted things and unimportant people.I seem to find no energy and spirit in doing any thing.I'm all sullen.

I'm seeing blue all around me.I don't like it.

I wish I could trust Dire Straits when they sing this:

Baby I see this world has made you sad
Some people can be bad
The things they do, the things they say
But baby Ill wipe away those bitter tears
Ill chase away those restless fears
That turn your blue skies into grey

Why worry, there should be laughter after the pain
There should be sunshine after rain
These things have always been the same
So why worry now

No comments: